Advertisement

Simply Sara Kitchen's Old Fashioned Bologna Salad | React

Simply Sara Kitchen's Old Fashioned Bologna Salad | React You all know just how much I LOVE bologna... so when someone recommended that I watch this video, I just couldn't say no...

Here is my REACTION.

If you'd like to watch the original video, here's the link:

If you'd like to donate to my channel, you can do so via Venmo:
@TheGainingGround

Or donate via PAYPAL:

Follow Me:
Twitter: @TheGGround
Instagram:
Facebook:
E-mail me at GainingGround80@gmail.com

#simplysarakitchen #recipe #react #reaction #reactionvideo #bologna #bologna salad #salad #mayonaise #pickles #mustard #oldfashioned

fit,fitness,weightloss,exercise,macros,macrolife,gains,weightlifting,cardio,cooking,mealprep,calories,simply sara kitchen,simply sara,bologna,bologna salad,recipe,old fashioned,

Post a Comment

0 Comments