Advertisement

24 Tone Equal Temperament Trap Beat - EG Music

24 Tone Equal Temperament Trap Beat - EG Music I thought it would be fun to make a rap beat which is not in the standard 12 tone equal temperament. I added quarter tones which makes this beat sound a bit out of key but in reality it's not. In the future, I might make a beat in another uncommon equal temperament.

Download this FREE beat here:

Download the FL Studio project here:

*SUBSCRIBE*:

Follow me on SoundCloud:


- I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe and hit the like button!


- Song Info

BPM: 143

Key: Intro to Verse 2 - F half sharp Chromatic, Bridge to Outro - E♭ Chromatic

Time Signature: 4/4


- Song Structure

Intro: 8 Bars

Chorus: 8 Bars

Verse 1: 24 Bars

Chorus: 8 Bars

Verse 2: 24 Bars

Bridge: 16 Bars

Chorus: 16 Bars

Outro: 8 Bars

tet,equal,temperament,quartertones,quartertone,quarter,note,tones,equaltemperament,toneequaltemperament,tone,

Post a Comment

0 Comments