Advertisement

A King Hunt for the Ages! Well...

A King Hunt for the Ages! Well... Follow me on Instagram for extra content and notifications

Daniil Dubov vs Nihal Sarin
Abu Dhabi Blitz Challenge on Chess.com, 15.4.2020.
Caro-Kann, advance variation (B12)

Download PGN here

Check out agadmator's merch here


Mailbox where you can send stuff:

Antonio Radić
AGADMATOR d.o.o.
Franje Tuđmana 12
Croatia
48260 Križevci
p.s. this is not my home address :)

Contact me: agadmatormanga@gmail.com or agadmator@gmail.com

Download agadmator chess clock for iOS here

Download agadmator chess clock for Android here

Video created by OBS

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you realllly enjoy my content, you're welcome to support me and my channel with a small donation via PayPal.

Link to PayPal donation

Check out some of the books I enjoy

Check out ALL my videos here

Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Lichess:
Chess.com: agadmator
League of Legends: agadmator (EUNE, my friend is using my EUWE account for a couple of years now)
Blizzard: agadmator #2992
Join our Discord Server here

p.s. if you work in Twitter or Instagram, help me get Verified :)

agadmator,chess,best chess channel,best youtube chess channel,youtube chess,SORCERY CHESS,SORCERY AGADMATOR,agadmator chess,agadmator tal,agadmator morphy,agadmator alphazero,agadmator carlsen,carlsen vs firouzja,carlsen blitz,firouzja blitz,

Post a Comment

0 Comments