Advertisement

Alternative ways to get inventory - #1 At Home

Alternative ways to get inventory - #1 At Home Hey there! This is the first video of a series where I talk about how I was able to get some Inventory (free and cheap) now that everything is closed because of the Coronavirus. I am pretty sure this video can help some resellers even after the quarentine, but I hope they can help you during this crazy moment.

Thank you so much for watching my video!



If you don't have a Poshmark account, you can use my code MAKIMARKET to save $10!

Or if you want to join me on Mercari and get $10 off:











BG song:
"Groundwork" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 4.0 License

poshmark,youtuber,reseller,mercari,influencer,ebay,seller,thrift,buy online,new posh,what is poshmark,how to start selling online,how to sell on poshmark,poshmark 2020,making money onlin,

Post a Comment

0 Comments