Advertisement

ASMR - Friend Takes Care of You 🌙✨♡ (Lots of Personal Attention)~

ASMR - Friend Takes Care of You 🌙✨♡ (Lots of Personal Attention)~ ✨ relaxxxx...✨

Follow me on Facebook & Tiktok:



✨🌸

My patreon:

My instagram:



Do you want to see me outside of ASMR ?



Subscribe to my couples channel :



BOYFRIENDS ASMR CHANNEL:





Welcome back to my channel, I am so happy that you stopped by. I love you very much and my goal is to make you relax. Oh? What am I doing? Just giving you a lovely brain massage! :)



I created a patreon



I accept donations:



paypal;



Business Inquiries/Collabs:

batalaasmrmgmt@gmail.com



couples Instagram; jaynbeetv :





instagram: official_batalasasmr :

asmr,videos,roleplay,relaxing,doing,your,makeup,hair,tapping,couples,batalas,asmr roleplay,asmr friend takes care of you,asmr relaxing,asmr friend helps you sleep,asmr personal attention,asmr close personal attention,asmr personal attention triggers,asmr friendly roleplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments