Advertisement

Avatar The Last Airbender: The Runaway | Katara and Toph Try To Pull A Scam and Get Captured

Avatar The Last Airbender: The Runaway | Katara and Toph Try To Pull A Scam and Get Captured S3E7 The Runaway

"The Runaway" is the seventh episode of Book Three: Fire of Avatar: The Last Airbender and the 47th of the overall series. It debuted on November 2, 2007.

Wiki Page:

Please Support The Official Release:

Season 3:

Aang was a male Air Nomad born in 12 BG and the Avatar during the century-long conflict known as the Hundred Year War.

Aang Wiki Page:

Voiced By Zack Tyler Eisen. Wiki Page:

Katara is a waterbending master, born in the Southern Water Tribe to Chief Hakoda and his wife Kya.

Katara's Full Wiki Page:

Voiced By Mai Whitman. Full Wiki Page:

Sokka was a Water Tribe warrior of the Southern Water Tribe and the son of Chief Hakoda and Kya.

Sokka's Full Wiki Page:

Voiced By Jack DeSena. Wiki:

Toph Beifong is an earthbending master, one of the most powerful of her time, and the discoverer of metalbending.

Toph's Full Wiki Page:

Voiced By Jesse Flower. Full Wiki Page:

Hawky was Sokka's pet messenger hawk.

Hawky:

The town authority was the mayor of Fire Fountain City. He was easily cowed, coerced, or bribed and did not think twice about working with Combustion Man.

Town Authority:

Combustion Man, given his nickname by Sokka, was a firebending assassin and a silent bounty hunter hired by Prince Zuko to track down and eliminate Avatar Aang.

Combustion Man:

Hi there, thanks for watching. My name is Adair Robles. I’m a writer/novelist in the very long process of looking for a comic book/graphic novel artist to collaborate with on finished novels I wrote. I don’t expect to find one right away because of my very high standards for artwork. So if you are a comic book/graphic novel artist and are interested in collaborating let me know. Or if you know someone who might be interested let them know. And lastly I am looking to hire any artists that could possibly do a book cover art that I will gladly purchase and or pay for your work and hopefully work together to come up with a great book cover. I have some ideas of how I want the book covers to look like but if you have an idea that I might like better I might choose that instead.
Here’s my contact info:
Email: roblesadair@yahoo.com
Twitter:

Also If you are someone interested in writing or being a writer check out my youtube writing channel where I explain my writing process and how to write if you’re a beginner.

Youtube Writing Channel:

S3E7 The Runaway,Sokka,Aang,katara,toph,appa,momo,azula,zuko,avatar,atla,Avatar The Last Airbender,book 1 water,book 2 earth,book 3 fire,iroh,Roku,Ozai,fire lord,mai,Tylee,avatar episodes,Bumi,avatar ost,The Avatar State,air,water,earth,fire,nations,attack,battle,fight,ATLA episodes,Kyoshi,Suki,master,team Azula,flashbacks,full scene,guru,king,season 3,fire bending,water bending,earth bending,team avatar,Katara and Toph Try To Pull A Scam,combustion man,lord,

Post a Comment

0 Comments