Advertisement

Building My Real Life House In Minecraft

Building My Real Life House In Minecraft Checkout SCAN’s range of GeForce RTX PCs ready for Minecraft RTX:

Instructions to download:
1. Install NVIDIA’s latest Game Ready Driver (445.87) & Update your Windows 10 to the latest version
2. Install the Xbox Insider Hub app on your PC (it is available for free in the Windows Store).
3. Inside the app, click on the open box icon in the sidebar on the left.
4. Select the Minecraft for Windows 10 beta & click ‘Join'
5. On the following pop-up choose Minecraft RTX Beta, then click Done.
6. Update Minecraft for Windows 10
7. Launch the game & head to the Marketplace. Search ‘RTX’ to download the available RTX worlds

With the opportunity to work in RTX, I decided better time than now to recreate my real-life house in Minecraft! Now don't stalk me thanks 🖤

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My Patreon:
Discord:
Instagram:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ♪♫ Artists' Credits ♫♪ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Artist:
Bad Snacks


Youtube Audio Library

Song List:
00:00 - Easy Sunday
01:15 - Easy Saturday
03:45 - Honey
06:21 - Half Day
09:10 - Puppy Love

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
#Minecraft
#RTXOn
#RealLifeHouse

TrixyBlox,Oscip,Minecraft,Build,Timelapse,BSL Shaders,How To Build,Minecraft Building Tips & Tricks,Minecraft Transformation Build,Survival House Minecraft,Minecraft Epic House Transformation,Vanilla,Building My Real Life House In Minecraft,Real Life House,Building My House In Minecraft,RTX,NVIDIEA,Minecraft Windows 10,Recreating My Real Life House In Minecraft,My Real Life House In Minecraft With RTX Shaders,Building My Real Life House 1:1 In Minecraft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments