Advertisement

Do You Think You Can Buy Me A Bottle Of Rose | TikTok Compilation

Do You Think You Can Buy Me A Bottle Of Rose | TikTok Compilation 🎡 Subscribe to my Lyric Labs Channel:

Do You Think You Can Buy Me A Bottle Of Rose | TikTok Compilation

πŸ“² Main Channel:
🐦 Twitter:
πŸ“· Instagram:

Credit: TikTok

Trey Songz – Bottoms Up feat. Nicki Minaj Lyrics:
Trey, I was like "Yo, Trey"
Do you think you could buy me a bottle of RosΓ©?
Okay, let's get it now
I'm with a bad bitch, he's with his friends
I don't say "Hi", I say "keys to the Benz"
Keys to the Benz? Keys to the Benz
Motherfuckin' right, yeah, V to the 10
If a bitch tryna get cute I'ma stomp her

For copyright, claim, and/or credit issues, please contact me first.

#tiktok #doyouthinkyoucanbuymeabottleofrose #bottomsup #treysongz #nickiminaj

tiktok mail,tiktokmail,tik tok,tiktok,musical.ly,musically,tiktok memes,ironic tik tok,memes,pewdiepie,funny tik tok videos,tiktok cringe,memes compilation,meme compilation,ironic,dankius,cringey tik toks,cringe,funny tik tok,ironic tik tok trolls,bread,gamers,ironic tik toks,meme review,tiktok compilations,tiktok challenges,tiktok dances,thots,dancing,tiktok dare,music,dance,challenge,trend,for you,fyp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments