Advertisement

DRIVERS WHO ACTUALLY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK πŸ’― (Courier Post NZ Driver)

DRIVERS WHO ACTUALLY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK πŸ’― (Courier Post NZ Driver) DRIVERS WHO ACTUALLY TAKE PRIDE IN THEIR WORK πŸ’―

I have the most utter respect for the Courier drivers (The old OGS) πŸ™ŒπŸ½ who are actual hearty workers like my brother and I. Plenty more peps on the run.. like us.. LES AND I ALWAYS SMASHES OUT THESE MAXI.. So the parcels going out frequently, I tell him even if it’s full the MAXI.. let’s smash it out.. happy customers! Brings respect from the big bosses. (AS LES AND I WORKING / SAVING FOR OUR VANS / RUNS) ✅✅✅ WINNING πŸ† HIM AND I ALREADY BEEN AWARDED THE BEST DRIVERS IN THE GAME. At the mo which is a huge bonus! Especially the ones who been in the game for years! Coz our service is on, Parcels are out, pickups on time, cycle times meet. And DO THE MAHI.. πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

before coming into this industry I was like.. “All they do is dropped the parcels off then gap” NO! Eventho that statement is correct..

Until you become a Courier driver / experience on the road as a courier driver you know wassup.. (To the ones in the industry can relate) Add more to this status from your experience / Les and I drop parcels right at front door not those other useless dudes who chuck the items. Les and I treat these parcels like it was our own. πŸ’―✅πŸ’°

What us drivers put up with..
- Early mornings in the depo 5-5:30am STARTS
- LOADING UP THE VANS
- I DO 280-300 (MOST TIMES MORE) on a daily.. Are you meant to carry that much parcels on a daily for residential (Small part of Business) that’s more than other drivers! I must at admit. My Van is always full where the parcels are blocking my driving view ? When my run is at it’s full peak from top to bottom (Someone explain)
- I COVER HOWICK AND THEY BUY EVERY DAY ERR DAY!! (RICH GUYS) πŸ˜‚πŸ™„
- DONT GET ME STARTED ON HOW HECK THE PICK UPS ARE!! CRAZY!!
- THE HIGH DEMANDS
- The late nights!! Don’t go home until the last parcel is dropped off Van is completely cleared!! (Unless you are a useless dude and re cycle all the time to the next day) LOL πŸ˜‚
- BACK TO THE DEPO TO MEET THE CYCLE TIMES
- STACKING UP THE VAN (AND WATCHING IT TUMBLE WHEN DRIVING) that’s Pmo πŸ˜­πŸ™„
- Possible injuries and things to the Body in and out of the van. (Watching our for near misses and potential car accidents)
- Stray dogs chasing after you lol
- The mental state every night (Did I deliver this parcel??)
- I start with a loaded van and go back to depo with one loaded van from the pickups.. near clock off time. I HAVE ONE OF THE BIGGEST RUNS IN CP. πŸ’―
- Getting through busy traffic moving house to house.
- The weather is BI POLAR
- Sometimes the verbal abuse from a late parcel (Hasn’t happen to me as my parcels ALL ONN cuz WE ONN) 😈πŸ”₯ (Most times it’s not the driver fault (Unless HES a useless worker).. it’s mainly the sorters if the freight is not in your bay on time during cycle times)

- And many more.. what’s your experience if you were ever a Postie ? The ones who’s had some years at this game.

Even with this virus going around.. makes it awkward and impossible at times.. on the road but the Mahi has to be done.. CP possibly won’t be shutting down which is BS. As we are essential. πŸ™„πŸ˜­ Work for my small family that’s my motivation ❤️ Could’ve said F It ages ago! But the dosh is real good! Work loads Hectic πŸ’―And now we working everyday for our run that’s what gets me up in the mornings. πŸ’―

Happy for you guys.. get to stay home and have family time! ❤️❤️πŸ™ŒπŸ½ WE STILL ON THAT MAHI. Leslie Young sucks balls so much lol πŸ˜‚ Well im going to sleep for work, while you guys sleep in.

WE ONN... πŸ™„πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ #CP UR DAD!πŸ˜‚

#DAILYASADRIVER #DRIVER #COURIER #COURIERPOST #COURIERDRIVER

Driver)

Post a Comment

0 Comments