Advertisement

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Darts are easy with this technique! Trophy Guide

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Darts are easy with this technique! Trophy Guide Welcome back to my Final Fantasy 7 Remake walkthrough guide! During my previous live stream I struggled beyond belief to get a decent darts score - but since then I have figured out the best way to do so and I was doing it all wrong! You can actually prevent the cursor from moving all over the place and keep it fairly steady making your shots much easier. You will get the Trophy with a score of seven or six - but for that best score of six you require the first five darts hits triple twenty (sixty).

Each dart has a timer where the accuracy dial reaches the centre point two times before you miss you opportunity - use that full timer! Don't try and rush each dart you will lose control, move them slowly and then use the second part of the timer (not the first) to get your shot in. Remember to use the analogue stick technique I explain in the video for subtle movements and you should get this one without too much trouble - enjoy!

If you wish to support my work, please remember to subscribe for more Final Fantasy 7 Remake content! ➤

FF7 Remake Playlist ➤

Complete playlists for my PSX era Final Fantasy walkthroughs:
FF7 ➤
FF8 ➤
FF9 ➤

Support the channel:
Patreon ▶
Channel Membership ▶

Grow your YouTube channel with the TubeBuddy browser addon ▶
Use my link with code 'FuzzBuddy' for discount!

Facebook ➤
Twitter ➤

Oh and a whopping big thanks to Lomax who has designed many of the elements you find around my channel and in my videos! ➤

Enjoy the video and please share your comments below.

Fuzz

#FF7R #FinalFantasy7Remake #FF7Remake #FFVIIRemake #FF7 #FinalFantasyVII

final fantasy 7 remake,final fantasy 7 remake darts,final fantasy 7 remake darts guide,final fantasy 7 remake darts tutorial,final fantasy vii remake,final fantasy vii remake darts,final fantasy vii remake darts guide,final fantasy vii remake darts tutorial,ff7 remake,ff7 remake darts,ff7 remake darts guide,ff7 remake darts tutorial,fuzzfinger,fuzzfinger gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments