Advertisement

Healthy NO BAKE Chocolate Orange Protein Balls! (LESS THAN 100 CALS)

Healthy NO BAKE Chocolate Orange Protein Balls! (LESS THAN 100 CALS) Hello beautiful people!
Something a little different from me honeys! I decided to get creative + bring you guys some healthy sweet treats in the form of protein balls. I have always been a massive lover of these so why not try making my own little recipe.. if you guys make these make sure to tag me on Instagram I would love to see them!
Drew
xx

FAQ
Where do you live? Northern Ireland
How old are you? 24, my birthday is Nov 13th
What do you use to film? A SonyA5000

LETS BE FRIENDS!
Insta- Drew_watsonxo_
Collab- drewwatson42@gmail.com

All opinions in this video are my own and if a product or item has been sent to me you will hear "SPONSORED" or ‘GIFTED.

Drew
Xox

healthy treats,baking,protein,gymshark,protein balls,healthy protein balls,bliss balls,guilt free sweets,treats,drew watson,cook with me,isolation baking,healthy desert ideas,tips to lose weight,keto,low carb,low sugar,dairy free,

Post a Comment

0 Comments