Advertisement

HOW TO CHOOSE A DSMB | Beginners guide to Delayed Surface Marker Buoys | SCUBA DIVING

HOW TO CHOOSE A DSMB | Beginners guide to Delayed Surface Marker Buoys | SCUBA DIVING Beginners guide to Delayed Surface Marker Buoys. What you need to know about DSMB's their Shapes, Sizes and Colours of Delayed Surface Marker Buoy. In this episode Andy discusses Surface Marker Buoys commonly known as SMB's. They come in different colours, sizes and shapes.

Some Marker Buoys are used as soon as a diver enters the water (SMB), other Marker Buoys are sent up when the Diver begins their ascent (DSMB) or used to lift something from the sea bed (lift Bag). How to guide for the new or inexperienced diver.

🔴How to Create a nd Set Up YouTube Account


🔴 Subscribe for more Scuba Diving How To Videos:


🔴 Share this video with a friend:


✅ Training Agencies and Services I recommend:
BSAC:
TDI:
RAID:
PADI:
GUE/DIR:
Northern Diver:
Underwater Explorers:
Mikes Dive Cameras:

🔴 Watch next: Reels vs Spools


🔴 Recommended Playlist: Expeditions


✅ For business inquiries contact me at andythenortherndiver@icloud.com

✅ Lets Connect:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

✅ Videos for the most common questions I get asked:
How to create a YouTube Account:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Mask:
How to choose a Scuba Diving First Stage regulator:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Second Stage regulator:
How to Choose a Scuba Diving Hose:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Cylinder:
How to choose a Scuba Diving BCD:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Torch:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Camera:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Knife:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Reel:
How to choose a Scuba Diving SMB:
How to choose a Scuba Diving Weight Belt:
How to choose Scuba Diving Fins:
How to choose Scuba Diving Gloves:

✅ In these videos I'm going to show viewers how to choose and use the right kind of Scuba Diving Kit for the type of Suba Diving they want to do. How to be more efficient and proficient with it to make them a more confident and safer Scuba Diver.

✅ I’ll draw on the experiences with and training gained from some of the world class Scuba Diving Instructors such as Steve Kirkman (SDI/TDI), Garry Dallas (RAID), Dominic Robinson (BSAC), Ginge Crook (BSAC), Maria Harwood (BSAC), Nick and Caroline Robertson-Brown (FrogFish Photography) and Mark Paisey (BSAC).

✅ In my first year of diving I’d wasted a lot of money on kit and equipment that didn't really work for me and the type of diving I wanted to do. It is my hope that these videos will help you spend your money more wisely on kit that will work well for you and your dive buddy and also be future proof for bigger, deeper and longer dives.

✅ Looking the part is often half the battle to feeling confident, if your gear is configured right then you can access it easily and you will also be more efficient at moving under water. I’ll show viewers what I have learned since I started diving and been fortunate to have some fantastic world class instruction.

✅ Thanks to: Steve Caveman, Ali my Mermaid wife, Garry Sidemount Bob, JSSADC, Maria BSAC, Matt @BikingArborist, Steve ENT, Mr Standish and Andrea my hairdresser....

✅ Hashtags: #scubaadvice #bestscubakit #scubadiving #scubadive #northerndiveruk #dir_diving #apeks #underwater #diver #scuba #diving #underwaterexplorer #dirdirect #whatdivekit #bestdivekit #like #subscribe #beginnersguide #bsacdivers #tdidivers #sidemount #dir_diving #diveraid #padi #shearwater #halcyon #xdeep #sidemount #apeks

✅ Tools and services I recommend:
The camera I use to shoot videos:


The camera I use to shoot stills or close up videos:


The program I use for video editing:


The music I use in my videos:


✅ For a free Subscribe, Like and Comment on your Channel or Video simply do the same to any of my videos, send me a screenshot and I'll return the favour :)

smb surface marker buoy,dsmb,smb,delayed surface marker buoy,dive sausage,buoy,marker buoy,oral inflate,oral inflation,self inflation,self inflating,best smb 2020,best dsmb 2020,which smb,what dsmb,inflatable,safety buoy,safety marker buoy,scuba,scuba dive,scuba diver,scuba diving,diving,diver,dive,safety,scuba school,how to,tutorial,what you need to know,features,

Post a Comment

0 Comments