Advertisement

How to Cope with Loneliness (& make friends after college!)

How to Cope with Loneliness (& make friends after college!) Navigating Your 20's Ep. 5
⚡️instagram ➭
⚡️depop:
⚡️spotify:
⚡️pinterest:

Loneliness, something we all face but shifts as we grow older and enter different seasons of life. I'm sure most of us are experiencing some degree of this during the current quarantine and I figured it was time I finally put this video up! I discussed loneliness vs. solitude , coping methods, and making friends after graduating from school and enter into new environments alone etc
__

✰ F R E E ✰
✽Get $40 in Air Bnb housing: www.airbnb.com/c/elenat1587
✽Get 10% of Glossier here:
✽Get $5 off your first Uber ride using this code: elenat2652ue
✽Get $20 off your first Via ride using this code: elena2u2

My filming equipment:
___
FTC: This video is not sponsored
For Business Inquiries: elenataberyt@gmail.com

navigating your 20's,

Post a Comment

0 Comments