Advertisement

I moved alone to another country at 15 *story time*

I moved alone to another country at 15 *story time* Dear Stranger,

If you actually read my letters could you, please, let me know? Of course I'm having fun writing it cause let me tell you I'm quite a novelist :) but it would be nice if someone receives my scribbles 💖

I found out that editing is a perfect weight loss solution. I'm practicing a very unhealthy habit of recording and then editing right after and let me tell you I haven't eaten at all. It's so weird I didn't even notice that I haven't eaten today. It's 12:30 pm now so I'm quite satisfied with that cause as you know the worst time for me to upload is 4 am. This video is me telling my story of how I moved alone to another country, where I've only been once, didn't know the language or anybody there. It's pretty unusual situation let me notice.

I left some dark parts of my existence during that time out because I think right now we are having a honeymoon phase and it would be very inappropriate to bring some baggage into our relationship. By the way, you will see my puppy here so It might (must, I may say) make your day a little (if not a lot) happier :)

If you like this video or want me to tell more about my travelling comments are welcome :)

P.S. As for 12.44 pm April 6, 2020 there are 125 of us right now! Wow!

Delightful regards,

Claudia

haul video,lifestyle,alone,15,moving out,how to,morning,tutorial,quarantine,snacks,bored,high,high school,school,college,dropout,makeup,cracking,boyfriend,girl talk,girlfriends,boyfriends,talk,life,room tour,comedy,fashion,routine,evenings,what to do,what I eat in a day,day in life,living alone,teenager,moving to,moving in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments