Advertisement

If this was GoT I wouldn't have been able to see a thing--'Much More' THE WITCHER S01E08

If this was GoT I wouldn't have been able to see a thing--'Much More' THE WITCHER S01E08 That logo thing is super cool and I realize now that the wolf was not the logo for episode one. Whoops! And I am REAL happy I didn't have to turn up the brightness to 8000 for this final battle.

Thank you so much for making this my most popular series. I look forward to your recommendations for what's next!

Magic Required is now free on my website www.hspaisley.com/freecopy

Special thanks to the ever elusive Erik Faucon for creating my theme song.

Toss a coin to your reactor by liking and subscribing!

Share with a nerdy friend:

Website: www.hspaisley.com
Insta: @hspaisley
Twitter: @hspaisley
Facebook: HS Paisley

May the force be with you. Live long and prosper. I'll be back.

The Witcher,Witcher,Witcher Reaction,The Witcher Reaction,Dylan,Dylan is in Trouble,Reaction Videos,Henry Cavil,Buffy the Vampire Slayer,Witch,Video Game,Witcher the game,The End's Beginning,Witcher Finale,The Witcher 1x8,Witcher season one explained,the Witcher season one episode one,the witcher recap,the witcher explained,the Witcher season two,Witcher two,the witcher season three,the Witcher three,the Witcher season 2,Much More,Game of Thrones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments