Advertisement

JhonMally cover - ( Close ) by Scrubb

JhonMally cover - ( Close ) by Scrubb First time singing a thai song and it took half a day to memorize the Lyrics eventhough it's new to me , but found it worth it when i finished memorizing it . My key is a bit higher than the original which is in the key of A while mine is in the key of C .Proud to be Filipino.
Stay connected to help me grow my community these are my social media accounts
Fbpage JhonMally
IG - JhonMally12
Twitter- Jhonmally

Close,Close by scrubb,Close by bbright,Close 2gether the series,Close theme song,Bbright vicharawit close,Bbright song close,JhonMally cover,Jhonmally cover of close,Close by jhonmally,Close cover,Close higher key,Close on guitar,How to play close,How to play close on guitar,How to play close in guitar,How to sing close by 2gether,Close male cover,Close pilipino cover,2gether the series songs,2gether tbe series,2gether song close,

Post a Comment

0 Comments