Advertisement

Let's Play Persona 5: Royal - 143 - Re-find themselves

Let's Play Persona 5: Royal - 143 - Re-find themselves So Persona 5: The Royal is out and it's time to follow Ren Tanaka as he becomes the Phantom Thief Joker and goes about righting the evil minds of corrupted people by stealing and changing there hearts!

Crazy anime JRPG time to come, and with the extra stuff added in Royal, this is going to be quite the ride... good thing I set it on hard difficulty.

Check out my discord to talk about videos, art, games, suggest what I should play next and what not:
I have a twitter which I normally post drawings and such, also when I start a new series:
Also consider checking out my Twitch, I'm That_Ifrit_Guy on there!

Let's Play,Play,Lets,Let's,Lets Play,Game Play,Game,Gameplay,Walkthrough,Walk Through,Ifrit,Persona,Royal,The Royal,Persona 5,Persona 5 Royal,JRPG,Turn,Based,Joker,New,Hard,Shadow,Mask,Self,Will,Seed,Challenge,Ren,Skull,Mona,Morgana,Cat,Daily,Life,Japan,Tokyo,Role,Playing,Stream,Archive,Blind,Kasumi,Yoshizawa,Queen,Good,Evil,Action,Steal,Heart,Hearts,Thief,Theft,Heist,Busted,Reaper,Battle,Death,Hard Mode,Haru,Full,Playthough,through,confidant,talking,story,all,max,platinum,trophy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments