Advertisement

Lightweight Beachy Adult Granny Square Poncho | Easy Lightweight Summer Poncho | 13' Granny Square

Lightweight Beachy Adult Granny Square Poncho | Easy Lightweight Summer Poncho | 13' Granny Square Hey guys! I hope this video finds you well and happy! This video is a quick video of a granny square meant for a lightweight beachy poncho! This square works up super quickly with only 13 rounds. I used a Lion Brand #3 lightweight yarn in the color spirit from their mandala skeins and a 5 mm hook. I bought four skeins to finish the poncho with a hood and fringe. You of course do not have to make this poncho with a hood if you do not want to! Be creative! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!

Find the written pattern here:


Videos you may find useful

How To Crochet For Beginners:


How to Crochet Part 2:


How To Make A Magic Circle:


How To Assemble and Finish a Hooded Poncho:


Tag me on Instagram @thecraftnut with the things you make! I would love to see your work too!

If you have suggestions of things you would like to see let me know in the comments below or Contact me on Instagram @thecraftnut or at thecraftynutt@gmail.com.

If you like something you see and would like to purchase one without making it yourself, you can check out my Etsy shop by searching thecraftnutshop (all one word) on etsy. You will find my shop and all of my items as well as most written patterns for the pieces I have videos for! If you do not see the piece you are looking for listed on Etsy, contact me and we will get it sorted out! Thank You guys so much for your love, support, positivity, and kindness! It means the world to me!

Happy Creating!

Peace Love Music

Square

Post a Comment

0 Comments