Advertisement

Making PROFIT From MY BEST SOLO SHOP SO FAR! - Rust Solo Survival

Making PROFIT From MY BEST SOLO SHOP SO FAR! - Rust Solo Survival So I started on a new wipe, with the goal to build my best ever solo shop, and make a nice profit! Today, I found free easy loot inside a number of rust decayed bases, built the best shop ever using a variety of rust electric items (Rust door switches, rust lights, etc) and made a nice profit off a few roaming clan members! I also did some early game raiding on my neighbours, satchel raids and rust explo raiding too (rust silent raid) for a jackpot profit! I also explored some new monuments - a perfect day in rust!

Follow me on Twitter! -

Server Information:-
server IP - client.connect 208.115.215.238:28166
Discord -

asset creators




rust map making discord -

Thank you for checking out my video! If you enjoy it please leave a like as it helps me out so so much! Also leave a comment if you fancy, I try to reply to everyone! Don’t forget to subscribe for more too!

I like to ensure I provide you guys with the best videos I can! So there is plenty of Solo Survival videos, raiding, pvp, funny moments and tip videos!

If you enjoy Rust videos I hope that you will find something on my channel that you enjoy! I also do Rust podcasts, base builds and in the future some new things, such as Trap Bases and a modded series!

The objective in Rust is to survive in a harsh open world environment. Animals, such as wolves and bears, represent a threat to new players, but the primary danger comes from other players. The player vs player combat is accomplished with bows, melee weapons and craftable items!

#Rust #RustSoloSurvival #RustSoloShop

rust solo survival,rust solo,rust solo gameplay,rust free loot,rust solo survival part 1,rust,rust tilz solo,rust gameplay,rust solo ep 1,rust best start,rust funny,rust decayed base,tilz,rust tilz ep 1,rust solo base,rust wipe day,rust ep 1,rust tilz,rust survival,rust shop,rust shop gameplay,profitable shop,rust shop roleplay,roleplay,solo shop,jackpot raid,decayed base jackpot,silent raid,rust electric,pvp,welyn,blooprint,solo survival,ep1,

Post a Comment

0 Comments