Advertisement

MewGulf - Best Friend (I Love You)

MewGulf - Best Friend (I Love You) #MewGulf #MewSuppasit #GulfKanawut
( If this video is blocked in your country, you can watch it here: )

*Watch in HD & use headphones*

❤️ "The moon is beautiful isn't it?" ❤️ "好きだよ" ❤️

Fandom: MewGulf The Series 🤡
Pairing: Mew Suppasit x Gulf Kanawut (MewGulf)
Program: Sony Vegas Pro
Song: Best Friend by Kana Nishino

#MewGulf #MewSuppasit #GulfKanawut

Lyrics:
* Thank you (Arigatou)
I'm really glad that you're there for me (Kimi ga ite kurete hontou yokatta yo)
Because no matter how tough the situation (Donna toki datte itsumo)
I can always keep a smile on my face (Waratte irareru)
Even if we are far apart or no matter how many years pass (Tatoeba, hanarete ite mo nannen tatte mo)
It will probably never change (Zutto kawaranai desho)
We are best friends (Watashi tachi best friends)
I love you, I really do (Suki da yo, daisuki da yo)

I'm sorry to bother you so late at night (Konna osoi jikan ni GOMEN ne)
But I was at my wit's end, thinking all by myself (Hitori ja seppatsumatte kita no)
I just need to hear your voice for a little bit (Kimi no koe sukoshi kiketara)
I will do my best (Ganbareru)

I can be honest with you about anything (Nandemo uchiakerareru)
And tell you even things I can't tell my mom (MAMA ni mo ienai koto mo zenbu)
As you understand me the most (Dare yori wakatte kureru)

When I'm happy, you rejoice with me, as if to share the joy (Ureshii toki wa jibun no koto mitai ni yorokonde kurete)
And when I'm wrong, you scold me like a good friend should (DAME na toki wa chanto shikatte kureru sonzai)

Even when I try to act tough, you'd notice right away (Tsuyogatte mo sugu ni BAREteru)
And when I feel down (Hekonderu toki wa)
You'd send me a message straight away (Massaki ni MEERU kureru yasashisa ni)
I can't count the number of times your kindness has saved me (Mou nando mo sukuwarete)

You told me that I should cry to heart's content when I want to (Nakitai toki wa omoikkiri nakeba ii)
Because you'd be right by my side (Soba ni iru karatte)
And you've always got my back (Dare yori mo tsuyoi mikata)

Is there anything I can do for you in return? (Sonna kimi ni watashi wa nanika shite agerareteru kana?)
If you ever need me, I'll fly straight to where you are, I promise (Nanika attara sugu ni tondeku kara, zettai)

I'm always, always praying for you (Donna toki mo inotte iru yo)
Hoping that you will become the happiest in the world (Sekai de ichiban ni shiawase ni natte hoshii)
* repeat

###############################

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. [[[[Kuroari_NBZA]]]]

MewGulf,Mew Suppasit,Gulf Kanawut,Waanjai MewGulf,TharnType The Series,MewGulf The Series,Best Friend,I Love You,Fanvid,Fandedit,FMV,OPV,

Post a Comment

0 Comments