Advertisement

Money On The Line - ImFilthyRich (Coming up)

Money On The Line - ImFilthyRich (Coming up) Lyrics: by ImFilthyRich

(intro) yeah yeah... uhhuh... woooh woooh... woooh,
I'm out here coming up,
yeah I'm out here coming up, yeah yeah yeah
I'm out here coming up, I'm out here yeah im out here...

(Hook x2) I'm out here coming up!
Told my lil B**** Money On The Line, got no time to cuddle up/ I'm with my Hitters you know we outside, on the field like a huddle up/ grinding all winter we shinning all summer, that pretty much sums it up/ I'm out here Coming Up!! yeah!!

(Verse) Only way is up, im just tryna shine till my day come/ Wanna live fast, aint tryna die young/ can't trust no one, just me and my gun/ I got murder on my mind, screaming free my day ones/ first she give me head, then I blow her mind/ man that pussy A-1..... They know the game but don't know how to sell it/ they know the name but don't know how to spell it/ Ferragamo, Guiseppes and Margielas the way I rhyme, I know it makes them jealous/ I know it makes them jealous, the way I rhyme, I know it makes them jealous/ I be out with my fellas, we give no f***s, what the f*** they gon' tell us?

(Hook x2) I'm out here coming up!
Told my lil B**** Money On The Line, got no time to cuddle up/ I'm with my Hitters you know we outside, on the field like a huddle up/ grinding all winter we shinning all summer, that pretty much sums it up/ I'm out here Coming Up!! yeah!!

(Verse 2) Balling so hard NBA wanna draft me/ so icy I keep it flashy/ bad b****** with me, and she call me daddy/ say ooh filthy you be so nasty/ I know that she love it the way that she grab me/ the way that she moaning and scratch me/ first time I hit yeah it was in the back seat/ she a pro with the dome if you ask me/ no time to cuddle up they tryna pass me/ these ops yeah they tryna blast me/ drip on my body, man they can not stop me/ Versace, Versace, Versace/ smoking on GG somewhere in Abu Dhabi/ young n**** came up straight up out the lobby/ getting that money and trappings my hobby/ f*** with the gang and we catching a body!

(Hook x1) I'm out here coming up!
Told my lil B**** Money On The Line, got no time to cuddle up/ I'm with my Hitters you know we outside, on the field like a huddle up/ grinding all winter we shinning all summer, that pretty much sums it up/ I'm out here Coming Up!! yeah!!


A FilthyRichDynasty & WavSoundLab Collaboration

#MoneyOnTheLine by @ImFilthyRich
FOR BOOKING: BOOKFILTHYRICH@GMAIL.COM

money on the line,imfilthyrich,wavsoundlab,lnhh,rich dollaz,coronavirus,donald trump,filthy rich,jin gates,coming up,out here coming up,comin up,pop smoke,lil tjay,j.i.,roddy ricch,the box,youtube,stream,subscribe,richrubenTV,qbmf,artist huddle up,def jam,universal records,300 ent,lil jufu,sony record,a boogie,drake,future,lil baby,da baby,independent artist,unsigned artist,indie artist,quarantine,symptoms,corona,virus,type beat,jadakiss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments