Advertisement

Most Powerful Tool in B+W Photography? | Red Filter | Film Friday

Most Powerful Tool in B+W Photography? | Red Filter | Film Friday What did this little thing do in photography? Why was this little red filter so important in B+W portrait photography? Why would you use this? Well answers in the video... Anyways I thought I would go on a little tangent and talk about a filter. I know there are more colors but I'll get to those ones in future videos. I will also do another video on how you can use different colored filters to achieve different photos, and why it can be more useful than doing it in photoshop. Anyways give this little trick a try and tell me in the comments how it goes!
-
Social Media
Instagram:
Twitter:
Youtube:
-
Film Gear:
Disposable Camera:
Fujifilm 210 camera (only one available):
Fujifilm 210 Film:
Wireless Triggers:
Flash:
Kodak Film:
Portra 400:
-
Digital Gear:
Sony a6000:
Sony a7 mark2:
Rode micro:
Basic Tripod:
SD Cards:
Hard Drive:
-
Thank you everyone for your support!

#Photography,#Film,#FilmFriday,#FilmPhotography,#RedFilter,

Post a Comment

0 Comments