Advertisement

My Primitive Fur Pillow Made of Cattails, Fur & Yucca (ASMR)

My Primitive Fur Pillow   Made of Cattails, Fur & Yucca (ASMR) Be sure to watch the previous video where I show how I made the yarn from yucca, animal fur, and bird feathers:
I designed and made this pillow based on the natural materials I found in my area. I wasn’t sure that this primitive technique would actually work but I was pleasantly surprised that it did work, and it worked well to create a pillow that not only provides good comfort and neck support but is also a work of art to look at. The combination of different materials truly make it a one-of-a-kind art piece. This video details exactly how you can make your own pillow from 100% natural materials from start to finish and I even include visual diagrams to help explain the process. This technique is my own creation and there are probably better ways to make a similar pillow so please add suggestions in the comments. Thank you for watching!

*** CC, Closed Captioning, Subtitles ***

Follow Chad on Facebook.com/PrimitiveSurvivalAdventure
Follow Chad on Facebook.com/chadzuber
Follow Chad on Instagram @zuberchad

Camera: Nikon D7200
Sound: Zoom H4N
Editing: Final Cut Pro X on MacBook Air
Location: California

Music credits:

Drums of the Deep by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:

chad zuber,primitive,pillow,survival,survivor,asmr,weave,technique,fur,animal,yarn,rabbit,feather,cross weave,yucca,chaparral,cattail,reed,leaves,make,how to,hut,adobe,primitive life,bushcraft,nature,comfort,my pillow,stuffing,stuff,cushion,art,ancient ways,indigenous,native,design,artwork,primitivo,tarzan,robinson crusoe,movie,tejer,hilo,almohada,choza,home,casita,refugio,conejo,pelo,hair,plumas,espadaña,hacer,como hacer,vida primitiva,confort,comodo,arte,

Post a Comment

0 Comments