Advertisement

PICK A CARD: WHAT TO CONCENTRATE ON DURING TIMES LIKE THESE

PICK A CARD: WHAT TO CONCENTRATE ON DURING TIMES LIKE THESE #pickacard #selfgrowth

Welcome to my BTS Tarot channel. I am very happy you are here fellow Army💜 I created this channel to give readings, help and advice to my fellow Army’s. I worked for a very long time creating this BTS Tarot deck and I hope you enjoy the time on my channel.
Those readings are timeless whenever you will find them-the universe was guiding you here💜

I am not a native English Speaker so pls excuse if I make mistakes.

If you want to donate and give an energy exchange you can buy me a coffee💜I use this for further growth of this channel and for creating new decks that I can use here for our readings.
The link is:


I am very happy belonging to BTSArmy and I love our boys #BTS with all my heart. That’s why I wanted to create that channel because I found so much happiness being a #BTSArmy and I am a very passionate tarot reader and I wanted to combine this💜

Please also follow my accounts on Twitter:
@TarotSmeraldo
@foreverpurpleV
@btssevenart
@TaeTae_TwinSoul

For every Army wondering I don’t look into the energy of the boys.
I don’t like it when other readers do that I just want to give help and advice and entertainment to us Army.

All the pictures I used for my BTS decks are ©️BigHit Entertainment

In some countries it is a legal requirement to include this disclaimer:
You must be 18 or older to view tarot readings. Tarot Readings are still viewed as art and entertainment and no guarantee can be given to the accuracy of the reading. The viewer is responsible for his/her own life choices after viewing a reading. No legal medical or financial advice can be given through those readings

BTS,BTSARMY,BTSArmy,Bangtan Sonyeondan,Tarot,Reading,Tarot Smeraldo,Smeraldo,band,방탄소년단,

Post a Comment

0 Comments