Advertisement

Placing Able Sisters in Animal Crossing New Horizons

Placing Able Sisters in Animal Crossing New Horizons I have some very special things going on in Haken today! The Able Sisters have decided to open up a shop on the island! We'll be finding them a great place to settle in as well as finding a plot for our newest friend. So, let's go around town, place Able Sisters, meet the camper, and maybe move a museum!

I have turned off support for my channel during live streams. If you can, please donate money to people who need it the most right now.

Here are some great places to support right now:
No Kid Hungry:
Feeding America:

If you have more suggestions, please feel free to let me know! Especially if there are places to support outside of the US!

Find Haken: An Animal Crossing Podcast on Podcast Platforms here:


Get More Nintendo and Video Game Content Here:


Follow me on...
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitch:
Tumblr:

Horizons

Post a Comment

0 Comments