Advertisement

Playing Valorant for the FIRST TIME..| I Got Recognized LOL

Playing Valorant for the FIRST TIME..| I Got Recognized LOL New game I wanted to try out. Wanted to show you my first game. It's so intense! Want more? Enjoy.

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

❈ Support my other platforms ❈

❆ ❆
❆ ❆
❆ ❆

―――――――――――――――――――――――――――――

❈ Use code "FROST" for 10% off AdvancedGG (FOCUS/CHILL) ❈

❈ Use code "FROST" for a DUSCOUNT on Evolve PCs ❈


❈ Destiny 2 Keybinds & Settings ❈

❈ Music from ❈

#Valorant #ValorantFirstGame

destiny,destiny 2 pvp,destiny 2 ifrostbolt,destiny 2 crucible,destiny 2 titan,destiny 2 pvp live commentary,destiny 2 frostbolt,destiny 2 shadowkeep,hunter,warlock,destiny 2 exotic weapons,destiny 2 exotic armor,destiny 2 competitve,destiny 2 pvp montage,destiny 2 season of the worthy,destiny 2 trials of osiris,valorant,valorant sova character,valorant first impressions,valorant funny moments,

Post a Comment

0 Comments