Advertisement

Really dig the Asvape HITA

Really dig the Asvape HITA THESE PRODUCTS AND VIDEOS ARE FOR ADULT SMOKERS AND VAPERS ONLY. THESE PRODUCTS CAN CONTAIN NICOTINE. NICOTINE IS AN ADDICTIVE CHEMICAL.

So I dig this thing, it's a really satisfying MTL in my opinion, a little more open that most people would like, but still very nice. The overall package of this is really slick. The device feels nice like a cool little mod. The magnetic pods are snappy and nice. The pods are NOT disposable which is a huge bonus and there is an optional RBA base for it with LOTS of room on the inside.

$30 - $35 seems to be the price, no links allowed so use that google-foo


▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

The science is in on vaping. The science has been in for a long time.

This information is being actively suppressed. Other countries like the United Kingdom, Sweden , Germany, Italy, Canada, New Zealand and Japan are embracing vaping as a form of tobacco harm reduction and are seeing MASSIVE drops in deadly cigarette smoking.

We CAN BOTH end youth use, and embrace adult use, and save some lives in the process.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇Read the science for yourself ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Original 2016 RCP Report on Tobacco Harm Reduction


Guardian reporting on the RCP report


3.5 Year study


Canada has reasonable regulations, and low youth use. Also low smoking rates


New England Journal Of Medicine Randomized trial vs NRT


Consumer advocacy group


Industry advocacy group


American Vaping Association


The Big Picture



((Other links)) #GrimmArmy

Subscribe ►
Instagram ►
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Patreon►

All my videos are my opinions based on the experiences I have had with the product. Most of the products I have received at no charge and / or sponsored for the purpose of creating a video. When "sponsored I will verbally specify on a per product basis. I retain the right to say whatever I want about the products I receive and would obviously never accept money in exchange for a positive review. My integrity is never for sale.

Grimm Green,Best vaping,best vape,vape Tricks,vaping,vapor,GrimmGreen,RDA,RTA,CoilBuild,

Post a Comment

0 Comments