Advertisement

r|idontworkherelady | You need a Taxi? Not from me man

r|idontworkherelady | You need a Taxi? Not from me man Storytime r idontworkherelady where Need a taxi? Not me guv. Home invasion Honorary Walmart Employee Wholesome IDWHL I’m sorry I don’t understand you.

šŸŒŽ Discord:

šŸ„ˆ My Second Channel:
šŸ˜Ž My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

šŸ˜‡ MaliciousCompliance:
šŸ˜ˆ ProRevenge:
šŸ¤” ChoosingBeggars:
šŸ‘Ŗ EntitledParents:
šŸ”Ø IDon'tWorkHereLady:
šŸ›’ TalesFromRetail:
šŸ’» TalesFromTechSupport:
šŸ¤· TodayIMessedUp:

šŸ”„ All Videos:

šŸ”” Subscribe!
šŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #idontworkherelady

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:





storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments