Advertisement

“Sada Tharu Mal” Flute is Covered by Rasanga Ranasingha

“Sada Tharu Mal” Flute is Covered by Rasanga Ranasingha “Sada Tharu Mal”
Original vocalist: - Athula Adikari & Samitha Erandathi amudunkotuwa
Flute is Covered by Rasanga Ranasingha
This is an embodiment of parental love towards their beloved child. I invited you all to Feel that love, that coming out from my flute notes.

So, granting your request, today I have uploaded
“Sanda tharumal” song for you all to enjoy.
Thank you. And leave the comments below

If you have your favorite songs to be played by myself…
Please Don’t think twice to mention it….

My sincere apologize for the short comings and feel free to point out my mistakes. Your comments are so valuable for me to improve…

If you haven’t Subscribe to my channel yet. please go down to subscribe and Share my video

Ranasingha

Post a Comment

0 Comments