Advertisement

SAGITTARIUS ✦ No More Third Party. They Realize They Want a REAL Future With You. ✦ April 2020

SAGITTARIUS ✦ No More Third Party. They Realize They Want a REAL Future With You. ✦ April 2020 This is a general love tarot reading for the sun, moon, rising, and Venus signs of SAGITTARIUS for April 2020. Cross-watchers are always welcome! EXTENDED READING (1h 4m duration):

Please remember that this is a general reading, so please take what resonates and leave the rest. Exercise and trust your own intuition and personal discernment above all else.

If this reading did resonate with you, please comment, like, share, and subscribe. Your feedback and support are appreciated more than you know. I read all of my comments and messages, and do my best to respond to all of them ♥.


≫◆ Welcome to My Channel ◆≪
Welcome to Wild Card Tarot. I'm your neighborhood-friendly card-slingin' modern mystic taking a leap of faith into cyberspace to share intuitive guidance on life and love to others around the world. In good faith, I aim to provide general readings that are as detailed and precise as possible without any sugar-coating. Life is a wild card; Tune intuit.


≫◆ Social Media ◆≪
Instagram: @lifeisawildcard
If you enjoy my content, I welcome you to join me on Instagram where I post personal insights, spiritual guidance, information about upcoming astrological events, updates about my YouTube content, and details about future contests and giveaways to win a reading with me. If you'd like to tell me your story or leave feedback, please do so in the comment section on YouTube to make sure that I see it! :)


≫◆ Personal Readings ◆≪
I do not offer personal readings at this time. Please check my community page and Instagram for updates regarding potential future offerings.


≫◆ Donations ◆≪
Direct Donation Link (Paypal):
Donations are always appreciated, but *NEVER* necessary. As long as my readings are genuinely helpful to those who find them, that is whole-heartedly enough for me to keep creating videos so please leave your feedback!


≫◆ Decks ◆≪
The Radiant Rider-Waite Tarot
Light Seer’s Tarot by Chris Anne
Moonology Oracle Cards by Yasmin Boland
The Spirit Animal Oracle by Colette Baron-Reid
Work Your Light Oracle Cards by Rebecca Campbell
The Psychic Tarot Oracle Cards by John Holland
The Romance Angels Oracle Cards by Doreen Virtue


≫◆ Disclaimer ◆≪
All content including readings, videos, thoughts, and opinions by Wild Card Tarot are for entertainment purposes only. Wild Card Tarot accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any actions and/or decisions any viewer chooses to take or make based on any content produced on this channel. Your participation is subjected to the above terms and is exclusively at your own risk.

sagittarius,april,Sagittarius april 2020,april 2020,sagittarius april 2020 love,sag love april,sagittarius love april,sagittarius april,sagittarius april 2020 tarot,sagittarius april 2020 love reading,tarot,tarot reading,sagittarius tarot reading,astrology,spirituality,april 2020 sagittarius,april 2020 sagittarius love,april 2020 sagittarius love reading,guidance,sagittarius love reading,sag love april 2020,sagittarius horoscope,horoscope,love reading,love,

Post a Comment

0 Comments