Advertisement

ලෝකේ හිනස්සන ඉංග්‍රීසි #sakvithi#සක්විති රණසිංහ#simple english#question tags#online lessons

ලෝකේ හිනස්සන ඉංග්‍රීසි #sakvithi#සක්විති රණසිංහ#simple english#question tags#online lessons This is another simple and practical English lesson created by Sakvithi Ranasinghe.සක්විති# ඉංග්‍රීසි#ලෝකේ හිනස්සන ඉංග්‍රීසි#In this simple lesson I have explained about the use of question tags.Many students confuse this lesson because they put 'isn't it ' at the end of every sentence.So in this simple and practical English lesson, I have tried my best to give you a practical idea about the right use of question tag and I have already explained about a very common mistake that people make..Even a small child can understand this lesson because I have explained it using very interesting video clips.If you want to watch all my previous lessons you can click my channel link given below.

And if you like my video don't forget to like, comment and subscribe.
sakvithiranasinghe23@gmail.com
0766614991

සක්විති,sakvithi,english,ඉංග්‍රීසි,question tags,sakvithi ranasinghe simple english,#ට්‍රේනින් ඩේ,සක්විති රණසිංහ,සක්විති රණසිංහ ඉංග්‍රීසි පාඩම්,සක්විති රණසිංහ අළුත් ඉංග්‍රීසි පාඩම්,සක්විති රණසිංහ ඔන්ලයින් ලෙසන්ස්,සක්විති රණසිංහ හාස්‍ය රසය තුලින් ඉංග්‍රීසි,sakvithi ranasinha practical english,sakvithi ranasinha simple english,sakwithi,ranasinha,online lessons,english through movies,english grammar,english for beginners,basic english,

Post a Comment

0 Comments