Advertisement

Stoned Wig Haul #2 (trying on YOUR wig suggestions)

Stoned Wig Haul #2 (trying on YOUR wig suggestions) Stoned Wig Haul #2 (trying on YOUR wig suggestions)
Subscribe: | Enable ALL post notifications 🔔
Watch the NEWEST videos:

Last year I had a crazy idea... why NOT get really high and just try on all the wigs I own? I was mortified while filming, but it seemed like y'all kinda liked it, so I decided to spend my afternoon filming ANOTHER stoned wig haul... but with a twist. Since you've seen all of my wigs, I asked you to send me new wigs you wanted me to try on. Today, I'm surprising myself with those wigs and trying them on for your enjoyment. Like this video, Subscribe (by clicking the bell button) and comment below a link to a wig I should try on next time!!

Watch my first stoned wig haul:

Find Tyler:
SnapChat:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Business inquiries: tyleroakley@select.co

T-Shirts:
Binge (Book):
Snervous (Documentary):
Psychobbable (Podcast):

Watch more Tyler Oakley:
Collaborations:
Hannah, Grace & Mamrie:
Going Home Series:
Newest Videos:
Popular Videos:

About Tyler Oakley:
Welcome to the official Tyler Oakley YouTube channel! On this channel, you’ll find a variety of LGBTQ and Fun content, including collaborations with YouTubers, celebrity collaborations & interviews I make lots of stuff on the internet. Make sure to subscribe and enable ALL notifications!

tyler,oakley,tyler oakley,tyler oakley youtube,youtube tyler oakley,vlog,vlogger,lgbtq,lgbt,gay,stoned,420,weed,marijuana,smoking weed,celebrating 420,wig haul,drag,doing drag,drag race,pokemon,cos play,team rocket,costumes,pokemon costume,rapunzel,tangled,disney princess,rupaul,rupaul's drag race,getting high,i got high,i smoked weed,dora the explorer,trying on wigs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments