Advertisement

TeacherTechTube- Daily English -Day 5- Introducing Yourself - Formal & Informal

TeacherTechTube- Daily English -Day 5-  Introducing Yourself - Formal & Informal A complete free tutorial - TeacherTechTube - aily English -Day 5- Introducing Yourself - Formal & Informal

TeacherTechTube helps people with video tutorials to learn the basics and use them for their livelihood.
Hello everyone, You are watching, Daily English - Day 5, from Teacher Tech Tube.

And this is Sam, your personalized English Speaking Coach.

Today, I am here, to teach you, ' Introducing Yourself', in two ways, Formal and Informal.

First, - Informal, Self Introduction,

Introducing yourself, to friends and family members.

Hi,

I am Sam,

My name is Sam,

This is Sam,

It's me Sam,

People call me Sam,


Next, Formal Self Introduction,

Introducing yourself, to people you meet, officially, or colleagues, seniors,businessmen, and designated officials.

Hello,

May I introduce myself?, this is Sam, from Teacher Tech Tube.

Shall I introduce myself? I am Sam, from Teacher Tech Tube.

Would you mind introducing myself, Sam, from Teacher tech Tube.

Allow me to introduce myself, I am Sam from Care tech.

Let me introduce myself, I am from CIT,

Excuse Me, this is Sam from CIT,

Thank you for watching Day 5.

Please, subscribe Teacher Tech Tube and stay for updates by clicking the bell Icon.

Cheers.

english,english speaking,public speaking,learn english,speak english,english language,spoken english,spoken english classes,spoken english course,business english,how to speak english,speak english fluently,speak,how to speak english fluently,english fluency,fluency in english,english grammar,basic english grammar,learn english grammar,easy english,english vocabulary,english conversation,everyday english speaking practice,daily english,thank you,

Post a Comment

0 Comments