Advertisement

This is PILOT BAMBI: My Journey to Becoming a COMMERCIAL PILOT

This is PILOT BAMBI: My Journey to Becoming a COMMERCIAL PILOT This is my aviation story; how I turned my dream into reality and followed the unbeaten path of adventure!
I hope you enjoy, and that this video may broaden your horizons in the scope of the aviation industry!

Here are some links to organizations that I referenced in the video:

43 Air-school:

Skydive SXM (Saint Martin):

Orbit ATPL Ground School:

Air Combat Europe:

Stellenbosch Flying Club:

Tessel Air:

Aviation Sans Frontieres:

Luchtvaart zonder grenzen:




DISCLAIMER=
- Editing has removed certain context
- I am speaking out of my own experience, rules and regulations may vary per aircraft and/or country
- any aerobatic maneuvers and formation flying has been conducted under supervision and/or after extensive training
- I am learning and improving everyday and encourage you to share your insights or point out any areas of improvement :-)

pilot,planes,PPL,CPL,flight training,aviation,female pilot,aviator,

Post a Comment

0 Comments