Advertisement

Time & Error - A Short Film by Harry Larter

Time & Error - A Short Film by Harry Larter Hello!

This is just a small short film that I created for a college challenge! It's nowhere near as long as most of my short films! We'll count it as my 'Lockdown' film as it has nothing to do with the current storyline I've been building up with my other short films.

In case you were wondering, the brief for this film written by my College Tutor was that the theme had to be Time & Family. The narritive had to be Resist or Support; and the location had to only be one room (which mine is...... mostly!)

This film is set in the year 2060, over 14,000 days after Boris Johnson announces the start of the U.K. lockdown. The events of this film are almost definitely NOT going to happen but I started thinking about what COULD happen if we never came out of lockdown. A young genius creates a Time Machine to travel back in time to before the COVID-19 outbreak. With both of his parents dead, and no friends it appears he is completely alone with nobody to support him. However he begins to hear two voices... the voices of his parents.

This whole film was done in one shot (up until the end!) and only stars me, however my parents lent a hand by doing some voiceovers! This is officially the first Short Film I have created that DOESN'T star Mia :(

Don't do something as stupid as build a Time Machine, help the NHS, stay inside and save lives.

#Lockdown #ShortFilm #TheFuture

ShortFilm,Short,Film,Director,Actor,Lockdown,COVID-19,Coronavirus,College,TimeMachine,Short Film,Time Machine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments