Advertisement

What I want to be when I grow up.

What I want to be when I grow up. My name is Sabrius.

I wanted to make this little video to kind of be an official "kick off" of the channel.

Every day I'm learning more about Adobe Premier Pro. This video was an enormous step forward from my last. I learned a ton and I'm really proud of this one.

I have a lot of ideas and interesting goals for this channel. Please "like" the video and subscribe to my channel to see what I'll be introducing in the future. This is just the beginning.

I am here for the Moto community. YouTube and motorcycles are a passion of mine, not a source of income. This channel is an outlet for me to be able to give back to the community that has been there so much for me in the last 12 years that I've been riding. I want to give back. Let's do this!!!

I cannot wait to show you all what I have planned. Stay tuned.

sabrius2.0,Sabrius,Motovlog,Motorbike,Supersport,superbike,Super,bike,sport,sportbike,brentuning,bmw,s1000rr,2020,carbon,race,Racing,Food,Restaurant,Review,Product,gopro,fast,Wheelie,funny,Motivation,Inspiration,Giveaway,parts,Minnesota,Florida,Comic,comics,marvel,dc,stage 1,Stage 2,modified,mods,Akrapovic,Full system,Titanium,Fly By,Moto community,Motorcycle Community,

Post a Comment

0 Comments