Advertisement

WHAT THE TRANSFORMERS THINK OF 2020

WHAT THE TRANSFORMERS THINK OF 2020 2020 is a rough time so far. We have possibilities of war, forest fires, Kobe Bryant's death, Coronavirus, world wide quarantine, no toilet paper, and to make matters worse, the multiplayer servers for both Transformers: War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron have been shut down. This has been a huge blow to me and my team because without the servers, we can't hold filming sessions in private lobbies. Fortunately, I can still film in campaign as you can see with this video but I am severely limited with the things I can do by myself. There have been many concerns with the future of my channel and rightfully so. I just want to assure everyone that I'm still here to stay and will do my best to evolve and overcome this obstacle. There's still so many possibilities for videos even without the servers so please have faith :)

VOICE ACTORS
Bumblebee/Jazz/Generic Decepticon/Generic Autobot by Jellyfishtheactor:
Megatron by Freddery McMahon:
Starscream by JobbyTheHong:
Shockwave by Anonymous
Air Raid/Jetfire by Gianni Matragano:
Optimus Prime/Perceptor/Silverbolt/Sideswipe by Orbital Bacon:

Special Thanks to Cori Story

▼ SUPPORT ME ON PATREON ▼

▼ FOLLOW ME ▼
TWITTER:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
DISCORD:
TIKTOK: tiktok.com/@johnnytheflash

#johnnyflash #transformers #coronavirus

Transformers,Johnnyflash,Transformers Fall of Cybertron,Transformers War for Cybertron,Transformers funny,Transformers animation,Transformers VS,Transformers Machinima,Autobots,Decepticons,What Autobots Do in Their Free Time,Transformers movie,Optimus Prime,Bumblebee,

Post a Comment

0 Comments