Advertisement

Where to 'Shelter in Place'? Pt.1 - Living on the Road

Where to 'Shelter in Place'? Pt.1 - Living on the Road Having trouble finding a place to park in California. Camped in Lake Isabella, CA area and we were told it is closed. Kelly and I part ways temporarily. I move on in hopes of finding a place to shelter in place. I hope you all are staying safe and well.

My name is Brian. I live on the road full time in my self built camper van. Join me on my adventures.

Thanks for watching!



--Contact me at AdventureVanLife@gmail.com --



Music Credit
Artist- Audionautix
Song- Acoustic Meditation









***Follow Your Dreams**

adventure,vanlife,campervan,camping,campgrounds,boondocking,vandweller,vandwelling,nomad,nomadic,gypsy,traveler,travels,ontheroad,hittheroad,roadtrip,tinyhouse,tinyhome,motorhome,rv,classb,classc,adventurevanman,van,man,vlog,followyourdreams,living,free,americandream,outdoors,nature,explore,hiking,cooking,campstove,gear,solar,displacednomad,shelterinplace,selfquanrantine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments