Advertisement

52 Affirmations to Boost Your Self-esteem

52 Affirmations to Boost Your Self-esteem These self esteem affirmations are part of an article I wrote on my blog, you can find the full list + images here:

Boost your self-esteem with these positive affirmations that will make you realize your own self-worth. These self esteem affirmations are simple yet so powerful.


My name is Walid. I live in the Sahara desert in Africa. Practicing affirmations every day made me a better human being. I created my blog to share the magic of affirmations with you guys. I sincerely hope that my blog and my videos will help you open your eyes on your true potential and will bathe you under infinite waterfalls of positive vibes.

➤ My Affirmation Blog:

➤ Please Consider Subscribing to my channel for more affirmations:

➤ Pinterest:
➤ Facebook:
➤ Instagram:
➤ Tumblr:

➤ Wanna receive daily affirmation emails from me? Subscribe to my daily affirmation newsletter, it's free:

--- Copyright Disclaimer ---
1. Images:
All photography used in this video (including thumbnail image) are royalty free material from Pixabay.com and Pexels.com. They do NOT require credit attribution by the time I uploaded this video. Please read their license terms:
(PIXABAY License terms here:
(PEXELS License terms here:

2. Videos
All clips used in this video are royalty free material from Pixabay.com and Pexels.com. They do NOT require credit attribution by the time I uploaded this video. Please read their license terms:
(PIXABAY License terms here:
(PEXELS License terms here:

3. Audio
All music used in this video was downloaded from the Youtube Audio Library and they did NOT require credit attribution by the time I uploaded this video.

4. The affirmations & comments made in this video are my own creation. All content on selfloveaffirmations.com is original content written by me (Walid).
--- End of Copyright Disclaimer ---

Affirmations,Self Love Affirmations,self esteem,boost self esteem,self esteem affiramtions,low self esteem treatment,low self esteem cure,increase self esteem,self esteem quotes,soothing affirmations,self love,I love me,Love yourself,

Post a Comment

0 Comments