Advertisement

Chavezz and Skitten Re-Discover Club Penguin | Let's Play | Part One

Chavezz and Skitten Re-Discover Club Penguin | Let's Play | Part One Hey Hobiscuits! Thanks for watching and supporting me! Make sure to hit that lil notification bell so you get to see all of my face all of the time!

Sooo Chavezz and I found out recently that they re-opened Club Penguin, so you KNOW we had to make accounts and play together!! Keep an eye out for more Club Penguin vids from both my husband and I, because we found this really relaxing/fun (and I think y'all will too)!
Fun fact, this video is the first ever video I've edited on my own! Usually Chavezz edits all my videos, but I took the plunge and did this one myself. That said, if it sucks, don't tell me lol.

Twitter: @SkittenBaby
IG: @skittensays

Leave a #BiscuitHo in the comments, because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

Skitten,SkittenSays,SkittenLit,Hobiscuits,SkittenReacts,SkittenPlays,SkittenAttempts,Chavezz,Chavezzslovakia,Weekly Twitter Advice,WTA,Black Girl Gaming,Black Girl Twitter,Black Girl Youtuber,feeYONcee,Reaction Thursdays,Action Fridays,club penguin,the chavezz arcade,gaming couple,pc gaming,gaming videos,husband and wife gaming,

Post a Comment

0 Comments