Advertisement

Creating THE AGENCY Miniature Map with Clay (Fortnite Battle Royale)

Creating THE AGENCY Miniature Map with Clay (Fortnite Battle Royale) In today's video, we are building a miniature Map of the popular Fortnite Location The Agency with polymer clay only! I started with just the Agency in mind, but quickly expanded the landscape as it was so beautiful. Now we have the biggest Fortnite Map I have ever created!

Play Summoners War now, take part in the 6 Year Anniversary Event, and claim cool in-game items:

► Videos
Volcano ▸
Erupting Volcano ▸
Loot Lake ▸

► Follow me!
Instagram ▸
Facebook ▸
Twitter ▸

► The equipment I use!
• Get my clay & tools -
• The camera I use -
• My favorite lens -

the agency map,the agency with clay,fortnite clayclaim,fortnite agency,fortnite agency vault,fortnite agency event,fortnite agency theme,fortnite agency live event,fortnite battle royale,fortnite chapter 2,making the agency with clay,the agency miniature map,fortnite chapter 2 season 2,clayclaim polymer clay,clayclaim map,clayclaim tutorial fortnite,fortnite polymer clay tutorial,fortnite merch,fortnite miniature,clay claim,loot lake volcano,

Post a Comment

0 Comments