Advertisement

EIDL Funds Disbursed thru 4 24 20

EIDL Funds Disbursed thru 4 24 20 Here is a list of each State (and Territory) that received EIDL money! Please let me know in the comment section if your company received EIDL funding.

BUSINESSOWNERS: IF YOU SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL AND REGULARLY SHOW SUPPORT BY LEAVING COMMENTS RELEVANT TO THE VIDEO TOPICS, YOU WILL RECEIVE DISCOUNTS ON ALL SERVICES!

Disclaimer: The links below go to my website or my social media pages.

▶ Download a New Hire Packet containing all the documents your new employee should sign on day ONE!


▶ A fast way to update your employee handbook. Purchase One of my Original Employment Policies:


SUBSCRIBE - WATCH - LIKE - SHARE - COMMENT

Please support my channel by subscribing, watching my videos, giving the videos a thumbs up, sharing with other business owners/managers and leaving me your comments.

SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE VIDEOS
I also listen to your suggestions re: topics for future videos. Thank you for watching.

WEBSITE
www.NinaRoss.solutions

FACEBOOK:
www.facebook.com/ninarossbusiness

ppp loan,stimulus package,stimulus bill,stimulus check,sba loan application,sole proprietor,small business,sba small business loan,sba forgivable loan,forgivable loan,sba loan,economic disaster loan,stimulus checks,paycheck protection program,EIDL,eidl loan,who got eidl money,economic injury disaster loan,eidl grant,who got eidl grant money,ppp,small business grant,

Post a Comment

0 Comments