Advertisement

Lawyers, what's your best 'I rest my case moment?'

Lawyers, what's your best 'I rest my case moment?' Lawyers, what's your best "I rest my case moment?"

Share your own stories in the COMMENTS below 👇

Make sure to Like and SUBSCRIBE for more videos or we will give your NETFLIX login away 😈 Thanks for watching!

► Title: Lawyers, what's your best "I rest my case moment?" - (r/AskReddit)
► See ALL My AskReddit Videos :
► Music: "Sunday in Quarantine" by SoundDrone#3780
► Some of the material in this video may be scripted / pulled from other websites than Reddit

askreddit,Lawyers what's your best I rest my case moment?,reddit and chill,lawyers,lawyer stories,lawyer moments,i rest my case,corona virus,lawyer tells stories of i rest my case,top stories of i rest my case,courtroom i rest my case,best i rest my case,courtroom lawyer story,courtroom,judge,litigation,r/askreddit,

Post a Comment

0 Comments