Advertisement

My 5 Worst Immigration Experiences on Pakistani Passport

My 5 Worst Immigration Experiences on Pakistani Passport I am sharing my experience of facing immigration at different airports with a Pakistani passport. I will share my top 5 worst experiences where I had a hard time clearing the immigration with a Pakistani passport. Traveling with a Pakistani passport is very had and that's why I have accepted this challenge to complete 100 countries on a Pakistani passport.

My make money online channel:

My Travel Course for visa tips & everything:


Get International Driving Permit:


///CONNECT WITH ME///
Email: awpareshan@gmail.com
Instagram: instagram.com/abdul_traveler/
Twitter:
Facebook page :

///TRAVEL DISCOUNTS For YOU///
$40 Discount On Airbnb & Agoda!



///MUSIC///
The best music service for creators, Royalty Free Music.


#flyingtoworld

pakistani passport,worst immigration experiences,pakistani passport visa free,traveling on pakistani passport,flyingtoworld,pakistani passport ranking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments