Advertisement

My fav online #KOREANFASHION stores | A Decent Look

My fav online #KOREANFASHION stores | A Decent Look #koreanfashion #shoppinginkorea #onlineshopping

Happy weekend everyone πŸ’• Today, I rounded up my 11 favorite online Korean fashion stores I love. Hope this video is helpful and I’ll link the stores down below with more info :) And again, stay safe and healthy πŸ™and thank you Amina for this video idea!




▪Instagram: @__adecentlook
▪For business inquiries: jaeyeonjung1205@gmail.com




▪My 11 fav online stores
1. #MUSINSA store ( + #WUSINSA )

2. #WCONCEPT (offers international shipping)

3. #THEPANTS

4. #STYLENANDA (offers international shipping)

5. #BLACKUP (offers international shipping)

6. #DARKVICTORY (offers international shipping)

7. #LIPHOP (offers international shipping)

8. #BADBLOOD (offers international shipping)

9. #PIPISHONY

10. #AUGUSTHARMONY (offers international shipping)

11. #DEEPBROW



▪SONGS I USED▪
Music by Eric Reprid - June Blues -

shopping in seoul,shopping haul,fashion haul,south korea,μ„œμšΈ,ν•œκ΅­,코리아,seoul,korea vlog,seoul shopping,online shopping haul,korea,korean,SeoulKorea,howtostyle,lookbook korean,spring outfits,spring to summer,styling,spring outfit ideas,summer outfit ideas,outfit ideas,korean style,styling tips,summer outfits,spring outfits korean,summer fashion,spring fashion,comfy outfits,casual outfits,summer style,

Post a Comment

0 Comments