Advertisement

My Hot Young Dad Hooks Up With All My Friends

My Hot Young Dad Hooks Up With All My Friends Hello! My name is Christy. I’m 19. Three years ago I met my biological father, but I wish I had never met him at all, because he’s the worst man on the planet…

I lived together with my Mom and my grandparents. I’ve never been a normal girl. My birth was kind of a tragedy for my family… You see, my Mom was only 15 years old when she got pregnant by her classmate, but he refused to admit that he was the father. Mom decided to keep the baby. To avoid any drama, my grandparents moved from Atlanta to San Diego for a fresh start. Of course, it wasn't easy for Mom, but it could've been worse right?

When I was 15 years old, I used to work in a clothing store after classes. One day after work my best friend Diana took me to our favorite milkshake place. Suddenly, I noticed a strange guy by the window staring at us. I thought he was just checking out Diana, as usual. She’s very beautiful and it happened all the time… So, I didn’t attach much importance to it. However, the next day when we went to another cafe in another part of the neighborhood, I noticed that guy again! He took a seat next to us and pretended to act naturally. I complained to Diana, but she said that he was pretty hot, not to mention his sportscar… During the next week I noticed that creepy guy stalking me by the window of the clothing store I worked at. And at this point it wasn’t funny at all…
Later that night, I was riding home on my bicycle and noticed his car parked in my neighborhood, right next to my house. That freak knew where I lived! I complained to my Mom, but she told me to stop watching so many horror movies.

Over the course of the next week, I saw his car several times again and freaked out. That guy was literally stalking me! And then one evening on my way home I lost my patience and went up to his car to talk to him. But when I got closer, I noticed my Mom sitting in the car and arguing with him as if they were old friends. Very interesting… I knocked on the window and asked them directly what was going on. Mom was very confused and asked me to go home.

Later that night, I was helping my Granny with dinner. Suddenly the door opened and my mother entered the house with that creep. She invited him for dinner! The awkward pause was very long, but then Granny yelled: “Oh for God sake! He’s your father, Christy!” I was completely shocked. My brand new father said he was young and stupid. But now he had grown up and he realized that he had made a horrible mistake. In addition, he was having an affair with my Mom. Again! When Granny heard about that, she flew off the deep end. But I was too overwhelmed. So I just went to my room, called Diana, and told her that her favorite hot stalker was my 32-year old father… I cannot even call him that… so let's call him Bob. Because that’s his name.

When the truth was revealed, Bob began to make many attempts to buy my forgiveness. Surprisingly, his family was very wealthy. Although I liked him, I still wanted to make him suffer for a little while. Sometimes I invited Bob to shopping malls with me and Diana and I forced him to buy everything that we asked for. If he behaved well, I allowed him to join our milkshake meetings from time to time… It was very unusual for me to receive so much attention.

One day, we went to my mother’s hometown of Atlanta to meet with my great-grandma. She had no idea I even existed until recently. Granny Sarah was turning 75, so we prepared a small barbecue party for her birthday. I felt a little weird in that big luxurious house. All of the guests were staring at me, but I didn't know how to behave… During the evening, Bob made a toast and proposed to my Mom. It was all very touching. Granny Sarah hugged me and whispered in my ear that her grandson should have proposed to my Mom 15 years ago.

Obviously, my Mom said yes. They returned to San Diego and got married. My mother’s parents didn't attend the wedding, because they didn’t approve of her choices. Granny felt very offended. As for me — I was glad to see her happy face and I supported her. Unfortunately, soon after the wedding Granny Sarah passed away. I didn’t get the chance to know her better, which was sad, because I liked her a lot. Bob was her only grandson and he inherited the house and a solid amount of money. He purchased a new house in San Diego and we moved from my grandparents' house to live together as a family.

Meanwhile, I began to feel some strange vibe from Bob. After having received the inheritance, he suddenly began to allow himself to make rude comments towards my Mom. He called her stupid and uneducated, because she never got her college degree. Of course, Bobby! She had to raise me…


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,friends,dad,bestie,in love,single mom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments