Advertisement

The game that turned the cash cup around...

The game that turned the cash cup around... BEFORE I SAY ANTYTHING:
big shout out to my editor who has done a truly amazing job and better then I could ever do! If you see this, message him on twitter and congratulate him on the editing if you like this as well!!

Thank you all for watching I really appreciate every view, comment, like and subscription as I am a new and growing channel!

This was all filmed in a live stream so if you want to see me play live and ask me questions or anything go and follow my twitch to see when I'm live!!
Twitch:

Fortnite,Cash Cup,Cash,Cup,Battle Royale,Battle,Royale,Solo,Solo Cash Cup,Platform cash cup,Console Cash cup,Console fortnite,Console,Xbox fortnite,Xbox,gxrgon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments