Advertisement

This Should NOT be POSSIBLE! - ANOTHER LEVEL of Spirit Communication! (PlasmaBox - Cody ITC)

This Should NOT be POSSIBLE! - ANOTHER LEVEL of Spirit Communication! (PlasmaBox - Cody ITC) This Should NOT be POSSIBLE! - ANOTHER LEVEL of Spirit Communication! (PlasmaBox - Cody ITC)

Thank you all for watching today’s video and I hope you enjoyed. It should be impossible for spirits to come through using a method that provides no clear voice for them to manipulate. By doing this, we ensure that all replies are genuine replies and not false positives from passing radio stations that can be mistaken for spirit replies. This method does take me a very long time to do, but at the end of the day it’s worth it to ensure that we don’t have to ask ourselves any more “was that a radio station passing through or a spirit reply?”. I can finally go to sleep at night resting assured that everything I heard was 100% genuine and next to no chance of being a false positive. I do after all prefer quality over quantity and this will definitely be improving the quality of the content uploaded to this channel.

✅ Become A Member Today!

Who am I?
My name is Cody and I am a Paranormal Researcher. I’ve been involved in the ITC field for four years and have been investigating the paranormal for even longer. I make videos revolving around EVP Sessions (also known as ghost box sessions or spirit box sessions). All my work is 100% real and is used as evidence for my own validation and research into the afterlife. I always wanted to know for myself if life after death exists, so I decided to research it first hand to find out for myself. Whether or not it is real, I will only know at my own death. However, evidence thus far indicates that there appears to be a truly unknown phenomenon taking place which cannot be explained with logical reasoning and which suggests that there could very well be an afterlife waiting for us when we die... Subscribe and follow me on my journey as I hope to shine light onto the mysteries of the afterlife and find out the truthbefore my time comes. 😌♥️

📝 Feel free to send me a letter or mail me :)
Limoges, Ontario, Canada.
P.O. Box 359
K0A2M0

❤️Follow My Other Social Media Accounts:
🧡Subscribe:
💛Instagram:
💚Facebook Page:
💙TikTok:

💥 For business inquires: CodyITC.Contact@gmail.com

#PlasmaBox #CodyITC #Paranormal #EvpSession #EasterEvpSession #Easter2020

i can see spirit,i can see spirits,Can dead people hear me,can dead people come back,Best spirit box in the world,After life research,Can my dead mom hear me,can my dead husband hear me,can my dead wife hear me,i can talk to ghosts,Greatest Spirit Box ever,Greatest ghost box ever,Best ghost box in the world,can ghosts hear me,Where do spirits go,Paranormal invest,Evp session spirits,What happens after you die,Are my loved ones happy,visiting loved ones,

Post a Comment

0 Comments