Advertisement

A Drawing Of Light and Hope

A Drawing Of Light and Hope Hey everyone,

I hope you’re well…
With everything that’s been going on lately, I thought it would be nice to post something hopeful.
I drew this one about a month ago and I think that with everything that’s going on in the world at the moment, it is only now that this drawing took its entire meaning, at least in my eyes.
Drawing is and has always been a mean of expression to me and an old companion that I could turn to whenever I felt the need. And so today, I guess my message through this drawing is to be and stay hopeful, to remind you all that you are unique and beautiful and that we shine brighter when we stick together.

With Love,

SingDrawLa

how to draw,graphite drawing,pencil drawing,drawing timelapse,drawing hope,drawing motivational,drawing light,drawing shadows,charcoal drawing,drawng woman,drawing woman face,drawing dark background,how to sketch,how to draw a woman,learn to draw,graphite drawing time lapse,graphite pencil drawing timelapse,how to draw a girl,how to draw girl face,realistic drawing,hyperrealistic drawing,hoi an lantern festival,hoi an light festival,

Post a Comment

0 Comments