Advertisement

How to build a deck part 2, I measure cut and fix the joists and talk about my choice of decking

How to build a deck part 2,  I measure cut and fix the joists and talk about my choice of decking In Part 2 I will be installing the joists that will provide the decking support, I show how I measure using different techniques and also how to cut the joists all the same in a time efficient fashion

I am testing some tapes that I will use over the top of the deck joists to help prevent rot in the future

I also reveal the brand of composite decking that I have chosen to use and I talk about my thought process behind my decision

I am afraid that this was filmed and edited by me mainly on my samsung mobile phone so it may not be movie quality but I hope you can take something useful away from the production and feel free to ask me questions and comment below the video

Enjoy.......

How to build a deck,composite decking,composite prime decking,deck joists,how to fit deck joists,how to fix joists,decking protection tape,circular saw,milwaukee,hikoki,build a deck,decking frame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments